Monday 14 July 2014

Week 5! (again a little late)



Well I have results! Hopefully I will be able to link these theoretical chemical shifts to ILE. It seemed like I can define the whole system but then I looked at the error (for now given as the standard deviation) and found out that some of the changed were not 'statistically significant'. oh well at least some of it. Now to find out if I can reasonably work out the populations of the ILE rotamers from the chemical shifts!

I seem to find coding python easier despite still writing disgusting code. It is becoming increasingly apparent that just because you can do maths doesn't mean that coding things will be a breeze. Still really good fun and quite different from wet lab stuff.

also have have i managed to finish 5 weeks already?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home